Bachelor Controls, Inc. is seeking an intelligent, motivated individual who has a passion for utilizing their programming skills to solve real world problems. The mission of BCI is to provide high end, flexible batching systems with an ERP interface to manufacturing clients that specialize in the food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and pet food industries. The Software Developer’s role is to provide research, design, development and testing of software systems. This includes coding, developing, and documenting technical specifications throughout the project life cycle. Once the system has been deployed the Software Developer will maintain the system as appropriate to assignment. The Software Developer will provide support to other projects where required. This role will utilize a variety of technologies and programming languages including C#, Microsoft SQL Server, and WPF. If you want to be a part of a team that delivers cutting edge solutions to customers in a team-oriented environment, we encourage you to apply.
- Develop, test, and support software used in manufacturing
- Follow good design practices (SOLID, OOP, Clean Code, etc.)
- Collaborate with project teams to complete projects on time and within budget
- Perform start-up services at customer facilities
- BS Degree in Computer Science or technology related field
- Ability to travel to job-sites
- Experience in C# development
- SQL Server or similar relational databases
- Knowledge of other high-level languages
- Experience with Git
- Experience in an industrial environment
- Valid US driver’s License
- Ability to work in the US without restriction
- Must pass drug screenings and background check
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance
- 401(k)/Roth IRA with Company Match
- PTO/Holiday pay
- Bonus Programs
Bachelor Controls is an equal opportunity employer.
To go to application link click here.