If you want to be a part of a team that delivers cutting edge solutions to customers in a team-oriented environment, we encourage you to apply. Bachelor Controls, Inc. is seeking an intelligent, motivated individual who has a passion for utilizing their programming skills to solve real world problems. The mission of BCI is to provide high end, flexible batching systems with an ERP interface to manufacturing clients that specialize in the food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and pet food industries.
- Develop, test, and support software used in manufacturing
- Follow good design practices (SOLID, OOP, Clean Code, etc.)
- Collaborate with project teams to complete projects on time and within budget
- Perform start-up services at customer facilities
- BS Degree in Computer Science or technology related field
- Ability to travel to job-sites
- Experience in C# development
- SQL Server or similar relational databases
- Knowledge of other high-level languages
- Experience with Git
- Experience in an industrial environment
- Experience designing/developing HMI applications.
- Valid US driver’s License
- Ability to work in the US without restriction
- Must pass drug screenings and background check