BCI is seeking an individual with experience in controls systems integration who has an interest in business development. This position requires an individual who has the technical expertise to evaluate problems and identify solutions in a manufacturing environment, but also has the passion for helping businesses improve throughput and gain efficiencies. This individual will be paired with an experienced coach who will mentor them in the technical sales process by helping to identify leads, prepare quotes, and present possible solutions to the customer. This position would require at least 50% travel, but does afford some other flexibility such as working from home. This is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career with a very attractive upside.
- Identify solutions that meet the needs of our customers
- Develop and deliver proprosals to clients
- Maintain and build customer relationships
- Strategically work to grow sales volume
- BS Degree in engineering discipline, computer science, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in delivering systems integration solutions
- Excellent negotiation skills; strong problem solving skills; ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel to job sites
BCI offers competitive pay and benefits including health, life, 401k and profit sharing.
Individual will report through the Memphis office.
Bachelor Controls is an equal opportunity employer.
To go to application link click here.