If you want to be a leader in bringing cutting edge solutions to customers in a team-oriented environment, we encourage you to apply. Bachelor Controls, Inc. is seeking a motivated individual who has a passion for leading and developing teams to solve real world problems. The mission of BCI is to provide high end, flexible systems with an ERP interface to manufacturing clients in the food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and pet food industries.
To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, ready to deliver on-time projects, and provide excellent customer service while ensuring our profits are on the rise. Lead and develop the Kansas City office and further contribute to the growth and profitability of the company.
- Execute projects per BCI Project Methodology
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Manage project deliverables to be on time, on scope, and on budget
- Mentor up and coming project managers
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Responsible for project and customer service activities
- Counter conflict and risk in an appropriate, professional, cost-effective way
- Continuously improve mindset towards projects processes and best practices
- Manage quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Maintain local customer relationships and provide sales support with account managers
- Degree in Engineering or related field
- Proven experience as a project engineer, project manager, or similar executive role.
- Preferably 5 years or more
- Food, Batch or other Industrial Experience Preferred
- 7-10 years of hands-on Automation Project Management experience
- Ability to relate to technical and non-technical resources alike
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication Skills
- Recent automation and control systems design experience a plus
- Valid US driver’s License
- Ability to work in the US without restriction
- Must pass drug screenings and background check
BCI offers competitive pay and benefits.
More Info: www.bachelorcontrols.com
Bachelor Controls is an equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com