Control Panel Fabricator
Bachelor Controls, Inc. (BCI) has an opening for a Control Panel Fabricator at our Memphis, TN location. BCI has been providing control systems integration solutions to the manufacturing environment for 38 years. If you have experience wiring electrical control panels and want to be a part of a team that delivers cutting edge solutions to customers in a team-oriented environment we encourage you to apply.
The position's primary responsibility is to build electrical control panels per our in-house engineered designs. Required skills include, but are not limited to the following:
- Experience and/or training in basic electricity and machine operation.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematic drawings
- Knowledge of basic layout and panel design
- Understanding of electrical codes and standards (NFPA, JIC, IED, UL)
- Must be able to use power tools such as drills, jigsaws, etc.
- Basic computer knowledge of the Microsoft Suite and labeling software
- Ability to communicate and be a contributing member of a team
- Adherence to safety rules
- Maintain company standards for quality
Employees must be able to remain on feet for extended periods of time, stoop, kneel, crouch, push, pull, climb, balance, and at times perform manual labor. Must be able to lift/carry 50-75 pounds and be in good physical condition. Hearing and sight must be within acceptable limits or corrected to acceptable limits.
- Valid US driver’s License
- Ability to work in the US without restriction
- Must pass initial drug screening and background check
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Health and Life Insurance
- 401(k)/Roth IRA with Company Match
- PTO/Holiday pay
Bachelor Controls is an equal opportunity employer.
To go to application link click here.