Junior Software Developer
Bachelor Controls, Inc. is seeking an entry level programmer to join our software development team. This role will utilize a variety of technologies and programming languages including C#, Microsoft SQL Server, and WPF. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn and work in a collaborative team environment.
- Develop, test, and support software used in manufacturing
- Follow good design practices (SOLID, OOP, Clean Code, etc.)
- Collaborate with project teams to complete projects on time and within budget
- Perform start-up services at customer facilities
- BS Degree in Computer Science or technology related field
- Ability to travel to job-sites
- Experience in C# development
- SQL Server or similar relational databases
- Knowledge of other high-level languages
- Experience with Git
- Experience in an industrial environment
- Valid US driver’s License
- Ability to work in the US without restriction
- Must pass drug screenings and background check
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance
- 401(k)/Roth IRA with Company Match
- PTO/Holiday pay
- Bonus Programs
Bachelor Controls is an equal opportunity employer.
Bachelor Controls, Inc. (BCI) is a leading provider of control system integration solutions to manufacturers with focused experience in the food and beverage, consumer goods, and pet food industries. BCI has been providing control system integration solutions to the manufacturing environment for over 36 years. If you want to be a part of a team that delivers cutting edge solutions to customers in a team-oriented environment we encourage you to apply.